Thứ Bảy, 31 tháng 1, 2015

My Career My Future


I know this is a food blog and I should have posted up some recipes but I've been thinking about this a lot lately : my career and my future. 

I'm a success-driven person, having a lot of ambition. Everyday, I spend times pondering what I would do, what careers are suitable for my skills and if their demand is high. I draw plans for future, noting out the possibilities.

For instance, I dreamed of being a chef, but then the life of a chef is not glamorous given the long time of  exhausted physical working and little pay. Then I switched my interest to food science. Again, food science needs master and PhD to really work in the field  With the cost of education, my family budget cannot support me enough. 

To have a stable job, an university diploma is necessary, isn't it? Sociology? Business? Those popular majors do not hold my interest, and the bleak future is inherent . Computer Science? I may have the analyze and technical skills, but I'm not that confident in Math.

So..I decide to be undecided, because you never know what future will bring. I want to contribute to the well-beings of my community. But most importantly, I realize that doing something you're passionate about, no matter what the job is, will inadvertently bring you success and money. 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Giới thiệu về tôi

Ảnh của tôi
I'm Mai ( Su ). I started this blog 2 years ago to document recipes and food related articles. It becomes a place to voice my thoughts, rants and muses. "Why write a blog in busy days?" The busier it gets, the more important because you have so little time to reflect yourself.