Thứ Sáu, 16 tháng 5, 2014

family fun


le me : mom, what place you'd like to visit ?
mom : Egypt.
le me : why ?
mom : because i like ancient things.
le me : so you like mummies huh?
mom : no. Go to sleep
le me : but mummies are ancient and you said you like ancient things.
mom : i said sleep, no more trifles *blush*
le me : admit it, you secretly love mummies, don't you?

----
le me : how many girlfriends before mom ? i promise i won't tell her.
dad : well, several.
le me : you lie. you didn't have any, did you. you had no choice but to marry her because you were nearly out of age.
dad : yeah *laughs*
le me : tell me your love story.
dad : we were introduced through mutual friends. my first impression of your mother was her pleasant appearance.
le me : what you mean " pleasant "?
dad : she had nice tit..I mean teeths.
le me : are you remorseful of marrying her ?
dad : sort of now *laughs*
le me : laughs
mom ( overheard ) : damn u too. 


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Giới thiệu về tôi

Ảnh của tôi
I'm Mai ( Su ). I started this blog 2 years ago to document recipes and food related articles. It becomes a place to voice my thoughts, rants and muses. "Why write a blog in busy days?" The busier it gets, the more important because you have so little time to reflect yourself.